Robert Amon: (908) 451-2123 (Cell)
Carolyn Amon: (908) 421-4894 (Cell)
210 E. 16th Street
Long Beach Township, NJ 08008
We purchased 5224 Atlantic View in December of 2011 and have made dramatic improvements to this home since then. This is and will be an ongoing effort and so far, we have spent over $29,000. Please feel free to contact us at any time with your opinions or suggestions. We welcome all comments.
LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND UPGRADES SINCE PURCHASE:
1) Completely rebuilt rear oceanfront deck and "Crow's Nest" rooftop deck including stairways leading up and down. Gorgeous views of the ocean now from all decks.
2) 5 new, wall-mounted Flat-Screen TVs - 42" in LR and 32" in all four BRs.
3) Installed secure Comcast High Speed WiFi (NetGear Router).
4) Repaired sliding glass doors and made many screen repairs.
5) Replaced many non-functioning outlets and switches - installed two new wall sconces. Repaired front porch lights and yard light.
6) Re-routed downstairs wiring so the lighting is a smooth transition when
going downstairs at night. Installed smoke detectors.
7) Re-wired the garage lights... installed new switch to a better location that
makes it easier and safer to reach the laundry area and garage at night.
8) Re-seated all 3 toilets with new seal and caulked edges.
9) Moved owner's locked closet to other location for plumbing service access to the water heater in case of emergency.
10) Repaired garage entrance door frame - lubricated overhead door tracks.
11) Complete makeover of "Beach Shack" outside room in lower SE corner of building which now stores beach toys, boogie boards, beach chairs for tenant use, etc.)
12) Refinished entrance hallway floor and painted walls bright color.
13) Painted front entrance door and entire entrance hallway.
14) Installed wall sconces, replaced outlets and switches and other electrical upgrades.
15) Completely cleaned out all kitchen cabinets and touched them up.
16) Repaired laundry garage door frames and entrance doors.
17) Pruned all palm trees, weeded and totally cleaned up property... removed
an entire truckload of debris. Contracted for ongoing insect and pest control applications.
18) Replaced the old carpeting with brand new area rug in living room.
19) Serviced the Heat/AC Units and pumped out Septic Tank.
20) Purchased the following: Toaster, CoffeeMaker, new set of glasses, new set of utensils, new white sheets, wall decorations, 6 new deck chairs, 4 new beach chairs, other items too numerous to mention.
21) Purchased new Clothes Washer and Dryer, June 2012
22) Purchased new additional Pullout Sleeper-Sofa, June 2012. Now sleeps 12 people.
23) Purchased new Refrigerator July 2012
24) Upgraded Game Room in Garage: Installed New Ping Pong Table, January 2013
25) Installed new Air Conditioning System, Air Handler and Compressor, July 2014
26) Purchased new Clothes Washer, Flushed Septic System, March 2015
27) Curtis Pest Contol Application, Landscaping Work, Replaced Cushions in LR, July 2015
28) Property Mainenance, Repaired Small Leak in Roof, Replaced Deck Furniture, Oct 2015
29) Replaced Kitchen Faucet, Upgraded door locks, General Maintenance, January 2016
30) Serviced A/C Unit, Cleared Dune Area, Refinished Cabinets, Routine Maint, May 2016
4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms
Brand new Central A/C and Heat and Ceiling Fans
5 Flat-Screen HDTVs
Comcast High-Speed WiFi coupled with NetGear Dual-Band Router
Washer-Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave
Beach Toys and Beach Chairs
Deck Facing Ocean with additional Rooftop Deck - many Deck Chairs
Screened-in Porch with Outdoor Dining Table
Easy, direct beach access via the township walk-over boardwalk located 100' to the north